Guidance And Counseling Services
Guidance and counseling services shall be available to all students, as an integral part of school programs and services.
- Comprehensive school guidance and counseling programs shall address the developmental needs of all students in the three domains:
- Career planning and development;
- Personal / social issues; and
- Educational planning.
- Guidance and counseling service delivery shall be a collaborative, multi-disciplinary task that involves all members of the school staff.
- Service shall be consistent with Alberta Education Policy 1.6.3.
Sections 20, 39, 60, 61, 113 School Act
Policy 1.6.3 – Guidance and Counseling
Comprehensive School Guidance and Counseling Programs and Services, 1997
Freedom of Information and Personal Privacy Act
Board Policy 12 Role of the Superintendent
Reviewed July 2010