The Superintendent will make provision for position descriptions for employees in the Division.
- The duties of employees other than the senior administration will be drafted in cooperation with the appropriate members of the senior administration and will be incorporated in the Position Description Manual.
- The Superintendent or designate will review the duties of employees from time to time.
- All employees are ultimately responsible to the Superintendent.
- Position descriptions for employees of the Division shall be kept in the Position Description Manual and distributed as approved by the Superintendent.
- Position descriptions shall be aligned with and find relevance in the Role of the Board and the Role of the Superintendent.
Sections 60, 61, 96, 113, 116, 117 School Act
Board Policy 12 Role of the Superintendent