Telephone: 780.778.2800 Toll Free: 1.800.262.8674

Return to Administrative Procedures


Alcohol Consumption


Except with the prior permission of the Superintendent and in accordance with provincial legislation and regulation, alcoholic beverages will not be consumed on Division property.

No alcoholic beverages may be served, sold or consumed on school property without prior written approval from the Superintendent of Schools.


Sections 31, 32, 33, 52. 53. 68, 197, 204, 222, 225 Education Act

Board Policy 12 Role of the Superintendent


Revised August 2020

Created August 2014