Use of Division Equipment and Materials
Students, staff or community may use equipment and materials for approved purposes beyond curricular support.
- Staff members, students or community members wishing to use school equipment for educational purposes are permitted to take such equipment off site provided that:
- The site manager approves the out of school use;
- The equipment is available for use during the instructional day;
- The equipment is properly signed out; and
- Those borrowing the equipment are held responsible for repair or replacement as a result of any damage or loss to the equipment.
Sections 60, 61, 113, 116 School Act
Board Policy 12 Role of the Superintendent