Register for the 2019-20 school year!
Posted on Jul 2, 2019
Do you need to register for the 2019-20 school year? This is what you’ll need!
Please note: if you attended an NGPS school last year and are returning to an NGPS school this year, you are already automatically registered for the 2019-20 school year.
Parents should register their child at their designated school. If you are unfamiliar with the school your child or children may be attending, we encourage you to view the Division Map to identify your location, and then Our Schools to explore further.
The first day of school for students is September 3, 2019!
Download the 2019/20 school year calendar here!
In order to register a student, parents/guardians will be asked to provide the following information:
- Completed 2019-2020 Student Registration Form;
- Proof of the students’s age and legal name. Documents accepted are: birth certificate, adoption certificate, student authorization visa, Canadian citizenship papers, passport, or permanent landed immigrant/residence documentation;
- Notification of special medical conditions or medications for the student;
- House number and street address if residence is in a town or city; legal land address if residence is on a farm or acreage;
- Home and business telephone numbers;
- Name and address of child’s previous school (students moving into NGPS).
If you are unsure about designated schools or how to register please call us at 780-778-2800 or toll-free at 1-1.800.262.8674.